CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
An individual who visits the website kogel.ru, (hereinafter referred to as the "User" and "Site" respectively), leaving the application, accepts this consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - "Consent"). Acting freely, with his will and in his interest, and also confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his consent to the Limited Liability Company "Fashion House" Asya Kogel "" (hereinafter referred to as "Operator") (INN 7838020671), located at 191024, St. Petersburg, Bakunin Ave., 4, for the processing of their personal data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation facilities, and with their use.
The consent is given to the processing of the following personal data of the User, which are not special
- Contact phone numbers;
- E-mail addresses;
- Address of location;
- User data:
- location information;
- type and version of the operating system;
- type and version of the browser;
- type of device and its screen resolution;
- source from where came to the site user;
- from which site or for any advertisement;
- the language of the operating system and browser;
- which pages are opened and which buttons the user clicks on;
- Personal data is not publicly available.
The purpose of processing personal data:
- processing incoming requests of the User for the purpose of providing advice;
- analytics of the User's actions on the Site and the functioning of the Site;
- conducting advertising and newsletters.
The basis for the processing of personal data are:
- article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation;
- article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data";
- the charter of the Operator;
- this consent.
During processing with personal data, the following actions will be performed:
- update (update, change);
- transfer (distribution, provision, access);
- Personal data is processed before the User's response from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated upon the User's request. Storage of personal data recorded on paper carriers is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On archival business in the Russian Federation" and other normative legal acts in the field of archival business and archival storage.
- This Agreement can be revoked by the User or his representative by sending a written application to the Operator or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of the Agreement.
- In the event that the User or his representative withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the User if there are grounds specified in clauses 2-11 part 1, clauses 2, clauses 2, clauses 10 and 11 clauses 2 of Federal Law No. 152- FZ "On Personal Data" of 27.07.2006
- This Agreement is valid until the processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of the Consent is terminated.